skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hollylolly
My great life. Watch me grow!
Sunday, July 1, 2007
Virtuoso
Watch for me on the concert circuit! (Mom said something about needing to get things done, so I get to play piano in my high chair!)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IchVUTx_EUE
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here I am--two days old!
Ready to grow!
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
October
(1)
▼
2007
(25)
►
October
(1)
▼
July
(3)
Look at my good news!
Beauty Queen
Virtuoso
►
June
(6)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
About Me
Holly
I'm Holly! I was born 4/11/06 at 2:57 am. I was 21 inches long and weighed 7 lbs 9 ounces. My mom and dad and Cleo the dog love me sooooo much!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment