Saturday, July 14, 2007

Look at my good news!

I know I don't look too thrilled, but I'm just so BUSY!
(check out my shirt!)


4 comments:

Xia and Isa said...

CONGRATS Holly! How exciting. Let us know if you're going to have a brother or sister when you find out. My aggregator (well my Mommy's aggregator) was not getting your new posts since April! So I just caught up on all the latest and greatest. You better sign up for some piano lessons. I just tried it out myself. I think my Mommy will use that highchair idea....

Love ya,
Xia

Holly said...

Thanks Xia!!!!
I had the same problem with your posts--wierd. Must be a blogspot issue.
Our baby is due March 19. We know it's too early to tell but we're all so excited we can't help ourselves :)

Anonymous said...

Hi!

Um, I don't mean to be demanding, but um, it's September and some of us keep checking for our cute fix.

If I don't get my fix soon, I may have to resort to

http://kittenwar.com/

Amy

Holly said...

Sorry sorry sorry! PLEASE don't follow through on your threats!!!!!