skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hollylolly
My great life. Watch me grow!
Thursday, June 14, 2007
Swimming
I love it! Mom and Dad and I like to go to the big pool. But here I am in my little pool. In the house, with no water in it, with my bathing suit top on. What fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here I am--two days old!
Ready to grow!
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
October
(1)
▼
2007
(25)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(3)
▼
June
(6)
We should have won!
Swimming
I love my books!
I love to drive!
Multi-talented
More things I love
►
May
(1)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
About Me
Holly
I'm Holly! I was born 4/11/06 at 2:57 am. I was 21 inches long and weighed 7 lbs 9 ounces. My mom and dad and Cleo the dog love me sooooo much!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment