And, I love to dance. I know how to turn the CD player on by myself. It's easy. You just get in your playpen, stand on your tiptoes, reach up to the CD player, and push the button. Voila! Johnny Cash! I'm a really good dancer. Mommy and Daddy decided the CD player was better off on the floor, for some reason.Monday, June 4, 2007
Multi-talented
TA-DA!!! I figured out how to walk last week. I'm getting plenty of practice in.
And, I love to dance. I know how to turn the CD player on by myself. It's easy. You just get in your playpen, stand on your tiptoes, reach up to the CD player, and push the button. Voila! Johnny Cash! I'm a really good dancer. Mommy and Daddy decided the CD player was better off on the floor, for some reason.
And, I love to dance. I know how to turn the CD player on by myself. It's easy. You just get in your playpen, stand on your tiptoes, reach up to the CD player, and push the button. Voila! Johnny Cash! I'm a really good dancer. Mommy and Daddy decided the CD player was better off on the floor, for some reason.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Hey Holly, congrats on walking - boy am I jealous. I'm still trying to get my butt up high enough to crawl! But I do enjoy a good roll around. Also, happy belated birthday! I'm 5 months old today. You are my inspiration - especially your wonderful hair. My mommy can't wait to get the pigtails in me, but just not enough hair...
Love,
Xia
Thanks Xia
Walking has major advantages.
For example, I can carry things around with me, I can reach things I couldn't reach before, and it's sooo much more efficient!
Crawling's fun too. You will love it!
Hey Holly - I tagged you on my blog (http://xialife.blogspot.com). 8 things about me meme. I want to know all. Xia
Post a Comment