skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Hollylolly
My great life. Watch me grow!
Monday, April 23, 2007
I have a new dress!
My friend Kaia just came back from India. She brought me the coolest dress, bangles and all. I'd rather eat the bangles than play with them, of course.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here I am--two days old!
Ready to grow!
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
October
(1)
▼
2007
(25)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(3)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(4)
I have a new dress!
Happy Birthday to Me!
Easter
The Windy City Loves Me!
►
March
(5)
►
February
(5)
About Me
Holly
I'm Holly! I was born 4/11/06 at 2:57 am. I was 21 inches long and weighed 7 lbs 9 ounces. My mom and dad and Cleo the dog love me sooooo much!
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment